Monday, October 8, 2007

Woo-hoo, this is the bigtime now, boy

I've decided to start a real blog, mostly as a place to put all of the pictures that I take where people will see them. I know damn well that I'm going to do actual blogging as well, though, because I'm an opinionated bastard. Or beyotch. Or whatever. But here's my first group of pictures, all from Little Italy in Cleveland, where I live.

This is my dog, Scottie. Okay, so maybe this isn't a picture of my neighborhood, but he is in my apartment, which is in my neighborhood. Note his grey fuzzy face. He's so old. Awww.

This is an old, closed theatre down the road from me. They're doing some kind of construction to it right now; I think a bakery or something is going in the building. I just hope they don't tear down this neat old marquis.

This creepy dungeon-door thing is from the side of Club Corbo's, a ritzy-ish place. I don't know what the hell the door is to.

Way to put a tree-trunk in the middle of a picture.

The same theater at the same time, just taken differently. It looks less cool here...

This is a little alleyway beside Mama Santa's pizza, where my brother works. Their pizza kicks ass, it is so damn tasty.


Turn your computer monitor to the side, and this looks cute... I don't know how to rotate in here yet...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See, here's the thing that gets me about blogs. They are in no way sortable/organized. It's just one giant page of clusterfuck. If I want to read a blog you wrote about kitty cats and snowflakes, but you wrote it 8 months ago, I have to scroll through blog after blog of stuff I don't want to read. If they would come up with a way where you could set it up with links to a particular blog, that'd be awesome. (If that way exists and no one does it, I find that highly irritating. DOES NO ONE APPRECIATE ORDER ANYMORE!?!?!) Anyhow, congratulations on starting a blog, and no whining about elitist shit. No one wants to hear that.